I found them… 10 things you NEED this summer! I spend hours shopping online so you don’t have to. I’m a good friend like that. So, without further ado, here they are… (This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see below)
1. I am OBSESSED with this cooler from Ban.do! It’s pink, keeps tons of food and/or drinks cold, and it says “Baby, please just chill out for like two seconds”. The “I”s are dotted with hearts, you guys. Cute and funny. That’s how I like em.
2. Speaking of bags, Summer is for TRAVEL! This duffel is so sunny and cheerful, and it’s perfect for a weekend away.
3. We have a pool, so for me, summer means lots of swimming with the littles. This year I am kinda obsessed with pool floats.. They have gotten so much cuter in the last few years, Amiright?? This cactus float makes me smile, it’s a must have!
4. If you are going to have a fabulous pool float, your drinks need one too, don’t they? Okay…maybe not absolutely necessary, but this pineapple drink float is just too fun!!
5. Round towels are all the rage right now. I’m loving them. This one has such a fun print, and makes me start humming that John Denver song. Happiness everywhere!
6. I hate taking a drink somewhere and having the bottle sweat, or worse, the drink gets warm! No worries with this water bottle from Corksicle. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours!! And I love this color, it reminds me of Tiffany’s. There are a ton of colors, and it comes in 4 different sizes (9, 12, 25 and 60 oz) I won’t tell you how I know this, but it works great for white wine.
7. Quick story: I took the kids on a road trip from Iowa to South Carolina in 2015. It was the summer when there were numerous shark attacks in the Carolinas. (Great planning, Paula!) We were in Hilton Head (where they hadn’t had any problems). I took the kids to the beach, and we stayed very close to the shore. My daughter, Coco was 12 at the time. The kids were bringing me shells for their collections. They had only gone about anke deep in the water. Coco came and showed me what she had found. Without thinking, I told her “So cool! That’s a shark tooth.” She immediately turned around and hurled it as far as she could into the ocean. “Why did you do that?” I asked. “What if he comes looking for it?” was her oh so honest answer. She was afraid that the shark would literally swim up and be pissed that she had his tooth. I love that kid!!
The point of the story is: Coco’s getting this towel this summer. (Cue evil mom laugh)
8. Yes, it’s another pool float! What can I say, I love the things. I am also currently obsessed with all things flamingo, so this baby is in my pool. The kids have named her Fanny the Flamingo. Frankly, I think they just like saying “Fanny” all day. I know I do.
9. Adorable tote alert! I am sucker for all things Nautical (I wish I had a boat…), and this tote definitely fits the bill! Love the rope handles, it’s the perfect tote for a day at the beach.
10. When drinking on a pool floatie, it is best to have a lid and a straw. Otherwise you might end up wearing your drink instead of drinking it. That’s where our final must have comes in! The black/white/hot pink color scheme is one I adore, and who doesn’t love hearts? I use this cute tumbler all summer long.
So, there they are, The 10 things you NEED this summer! I hope you found something you liked, or just enjoyed looking through some fun stuff. Let me know what your must haves are for this glorious season in the comments below. Cheers!
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if a purchase is made through a link here. The price you pay will not change as a result. All the opinions contained in this post are purely my own.