What a wonderful way to end the year! I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award (created by Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog) It’s the perfect end to 2017.
I was nominated by the FABULOUS Em at Em’s World. Thank you so much! I’m honored!!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
Here are three facts about me, plus a BONUS 22!
The Five Questions I was Asked by Em:
1. What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written?
Thats tough…like asking a mom to choose her favorite child (Thanks for not asking me that!!). That said, I think the first deeply personal post I wrote (How My Son Saved Me) is some of my best work. I went way outside my comfort zone, and it actually felt good!
2. What’s the best thing about blogging?
The collegiality! It’s something I absolutely didn’t expect, but bloggers have a very supportive, helpful, encouraging community. I’ve made so many great friends, and I really enjoy supporting my fellow bloggers any way I can!
3. Who are your top 3 favourite bloggers?
Lisa at Lisa Designs Life
Lauren at Ellduclos
Kieran at Design The Life You Desire
4. If somebody told you they could tell you exactly how your life would turn out, would you want to hear it?
Absolutely not! I truly believe that the beauty in life is the journey. I love the mystery!
5. What are you most proud of? It can be something from your blogging life, non-blogging life or both.
I’m most proud of following my life-long dream to become a trial lawyer. My Dad was a trial lawyer, and I wanted to be just like him. I had the pleasure of practicing with him, and being his Partner. I lost him this year, and I will always treasure the memories we made together in jury trials.
Links to My Best Posts:
The 5 Questions For My Nominees:
1. How did you choose the name of your blog?
2. What are your goals for 2018?
3. What is the best compliment you could receive?
4. What fictional character do you most identify with?
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
I look forward to reading the acceptance posts from these amazing bloggers! If you haven’t already, check them out!!